If you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of purchasing your very own hot tub, it’s important to note that today’s contemporary home spas can do far more than just improve your property’s aesthetic appeal and impress your guests; they also provide numerous health benefits as well:
- Better Sleep: Have you ever wondered why a late-night, warm-water shower allows you to fall asleep easier? It’s because the gentle warmth and refreshing water pressure encourages your body to release serotonin and melatonin, which allows you to relax, de-stress, and fall into a comfortable state of mind. As such, modernised hot tubs enhance your body’s natural sleep cycle and reinforce restful REM sleep—especially if you take a habitual dip right before bedtime.
- Deep Pressure Therapy (DPT): The unique combination of hot water, massaging jets, and inclusive light pressure on your entire body mimics the age-old DPT concept, which is often employed by therapists to quell the particular anxieties and stresses associated with Autism and Asperger’s. As a result, hot tubs provide incredible relief from anxiety and tension through deep pressure therapy, which further encourages a tranquil disposition and happy thoughts.
- Better Blood Flow: As warm-blooded beings, we rely on heat and motion to facilitate effective oxygenation to our muscles and organs. With this notion in mind, it’s worth mentioning that hot tubs can greatly improve circulatory function and thus, also provide relief from arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, and other common bodily aches. With just a few dips in a home spa, you’ll notice improvements in your range of motion, muscular flexibility, and any inflammation you might be experiencing.
- Diabetic Relief: According to recent scientific studies, prolonged hot tub usage also lowers your blood sugar, decreases blood pressure, and mitigates the prevalence of migraines and tension headaches, which are all huge selling points for diabetic individuals in particular.
Now what you know a bit more about the amazing health benefits of using hot tubs, let’s take a closer look at how to pick the best local supplier.
Step One—Ensure That Your Hot Tub Supplier is Accredited
To avoid meagre products, exorbitant price tags, and less-than-stellar customer service, you’ll want to ensure that your wholesaler of choice can tout the following accreditations:
- CE approved
- ROHS approved
- ISO9001 certified
- BISHTA affiliation
- Balboa approved
Step Two—Seek Out a Long-Standing History of Superior Customer Service
In order to truly separate the contenders from the pretenders, you’ll have to turn your attention towards the following aspects during your research:
- 20+ years of industry experience
- Comprehensive warranties on all products
- Transparency in pricing (no tricks or schemes on the website)
- Inclusive delivery service
- 12-month, 24/7 support and advice after your initial purchase
Step Three—Don’t Forget About Past Customer Testimonials
Last but not least, you’ll want to make sure that your supplier makes a point of proudly showcasing client testimonials, first-hand accounts, and detailed customer reviews directly on the company homepage. This reiterates the importance of transparency and authenticity—the two hallmarks of any reputable supplier in this unique niche.
With this helpful guide at your disposal, you’re more than prepared to select a top-notch supplier and finally start enjoying the amazing benefits of today’s most prominent hot tubs!